RadioBanter

-   -   Philco 38-10 knob set needed (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/132005-philco-38-10-knob-set-needed.html)

[email protected] March 31st 08 12:47 AM

Philco 38-10 knob set needed

Hi All,
Sorry to post this again, I lost the replies from the last posting.
I need a complete set of knobs for the Philco 38-10. It is a small
wooden bullet set, it has the 3 regular (circa 1938) Philco knobs on
the bottom row and the 2 part Philco knob on top with the knob and
skirt type assembly. Originals or reproductions will be fine. Anyone
know where I can find these?
rgds,
Mark S.

Mark Oppat[_2_] March 31st 08 03:10 AM

Philco 38-10 knob set needed

Larry Bordonaro at www.antiqueradioknobs.com has the repros. The lower
knobs are the most common type of original manf. radio knobs of the 30's, I
have those in stock. The two pc tuning knobs are less common but still
easier to find than any other brand, since Philco sold so well. I have
originals of those in stock too. You will want to change out the pilot
lamp socket rubber to a fiber washer. I also stock the RF deck mounting
washers, and I have the repro dial for that model if needed too.

www.oldradioparts.net

Mark Oppat