RadioBanter

-   -   Remote Adapter Kits for Harriss RF-350K / RT-1446 (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/132377-remote-adapter-kits-harriss-rf-350k-rt-1446-a.html)

Ken Fowler April 10th 08 10:52 PM

Remote Adapter Kits for Harriss RF-350K / RT-1446

Hello All,

One year ago, I made the NB6GC / KO6NO Remote Adapters for the RF-350 and
RT-1446 available. Thanks to all the RF-350 owners who purchased adapters
and eproms during the year, I am down to only four assembled and tested
units and don't plan to assemble any more. I am now going to offer the
eleven remaining circuit boards and parts as kits. If you don't mind
soldering, you can build your own adapter for $30. Visit my web page
www.ko6no.com to place orders. Thank you all and 73.

Ken Fowler, KO6NO