RadioBanter

-   -   UT Researchers Find Link Between Advertising and Increased Tobacco Use Among India’s Youth (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/133180-ut-researchers-find-link-between-advertising-increased-tobacco-use-among-india%92s-youth.html)

[email protected] May 3rd 08 11:58 AM

UT Researchers Find Link Between Advertising and Increased Tobacco Use Among India’s Youth

As the westernization of India accelerates, tobacco advertising and
marketing have been linked to increased tobacco use by urban Indian
children as young as 11, according to a study by researchers at
University of Texas School of Public Health.

http://mozhi.org/mozhi%20news/10203.html

Brian MW0GKX May 7th 08 10:16 AM

Link Between Chinese Advertising and Increased Annoyance With Group Readers

Sorry, I couldn't resist!

For those that have blocked gmail, google groups etc the original subject
was:

geek May 8th 08 08:53 AM

On Wed, 07 May 2008 09:16:05 +0000, Brian MW0GKX wrote:

Sorry, I couldn't resist!

For those that have blocked gmail, google groups etc the original subject
was:

UT Researchers Find Link Between Advertising and Increased Tobacco Use Among
India's Youth

Gah! I know I'm ready for a smoke after reporting two dozen spams to
Spamcop.net first thing in the morning .

Cheers,
__
Gregg