RadioBanter

-   -   FS: Museum Boatanchor Excess (revised) (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/138048-fs-museum-boatanchor-excess-revised.html)

w1cny October 30th 08 06:43 PM

FS: Museum Boatanchor Excess (revised)

The Vintage Radio and Communications Museum in Windsor CT, has begun to thin
out its excess gear.

This gear is for pick-up only. Images are available from me if you'd like to
see them.

The first items a

Heathkit HW-16 CW rig (Working) $50 SPThe Vintage Radio and Communications
Museum in Windsor CT, has begun to thin
out its excess gear.

This gear is for pick-up only. Images are available from me if you'd like to
see them.

The first items a

Heathkit HW-16 CW rig (Working) $50 SOLD
Hallicrafters S-76 $40
Hallicrafters SX? (working) $40
Hallicrafters SX-101 $40
Hallicrafters S-120 $30
Hallicrafters S-107 $50 (working)

The ones not shown as working may need some help.

The Museum site : http://www.vrcmct.org/

For the Museum, thanks !
Bob W1CNY