RadioBanter

-   -   Hallicrafters S40A (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/140417-hallicrafters-s40a.html)

Fossil January 25th 09 01:19 PM

Hallicrafters S40A

Can anyone help me out with a component list for the S-40A?
Thanks a lot

Tom NØJMY January 25th 09 06:09 PM

Hallicrafters S40A

Fossil wrote:
Can anyone help me out with a component list for the S-40A?
Thanks a lot

I e-mailed you what I think you need, Fossil. Let me know if it didn't
come through and we'll figure something else out.

73,
Tom NØJMY. .

www.hayseedhamfest.com
Multi-section Can Capacitors
for Heathkit, Drake, Halli, Hammy, more...

Richard Knoppow January 25th 09 06:53 PM

Hallicrafters S40A

--
Fossil

There are service instructions and handbooks on a
couple of web sites.

http://techpreservation.dyndns.org/schematics/

and

http://bama.sbc.edu/

I've found additional material elswhere but can't find the
bookmarks.

Note that there were at least four versions of the S-40 and
S-40A. Mostly the differences are minor but the
detector-AVC-noise-limiter stages were changed a couple of
times.

Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles
WB6KBL

Tom NØJMY January 25th 09 07:58 PM

Hallicrafters S40A

Tom NØJMY wrote:
Fossil wrote:
Can anyone help me out with a component list for the S-40A?
Thanks a lot

I e-mailed you what I think you need, Fossil.

Hmmm. Well that didn't work. I've scanned, cut and pasted the S-40A
parts list to my website for you, Fossil:
www.hayseedhamfest.com/4fossil.gif .

If you need more info, schematic, etc. or if the image didn't come
through right, you can reach me by clicking "contact us" on the main
page: www.hayseedhamfest.com .

If you're in need of a re-cap kit, please give me a shout.