RadioBanter

-   -   Source for Heathkit Paint (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/141334-source-heathkit-paint.html)

Ed Vickner February 28th 09 09:11 PM

Source for Heathkit Paint

Does anyone know of a source for an aerosol can of Heathkit cabinet paint in
the color used on some of their later antenna tuners such as the SA-2060A or
SA-2500? (I would descibe the color as a grayish-bronze color)

Thanks Ed K2ZE

JB[_3_] March 1st 09 04:23 PM

Source for Heathkit Paint

Best bet is to bring a sample to a local custom car paint shop and have them
custom match it and put into cans.

It cost me $25 for the color match and paint and 5 ea for the 2 spray cans.