RadioBanter

-   -   Bay Area Boatanchor Sale (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/142928-bay-area-boatanchor-sale.html)

[email protected] April 26th 09 12:41 AM

Bay Area Boatanchor Sale

I have the following available excess to my needs. Prices are
negotiable. Pickup only please in the San Francisco Bay Area. These
are true Boatanchors which means they are way too heavy to ship. Buy
more than one get a discount. Buy the lot make a steal.
Pictures available if interested.

RCA CR-88 Excellent condx AM Receiver Great audio
$475
National NC-300 Nice
condx $165
Hammarlund HQ-150 As is
repairable $85

Gonset GSB-100 Good condx full
output $125
MultiElma AF-67 Above Average
condx $100
Hallicrafter AF-67 Excellent and reapped/
retubed $125
Hallicrafter HA-1 Keyer
Exellent $55
If purchased with HT-37 I'll let it go for 40

swan 270B cygnet w vox and dc supply fair/
good $85

Tony WA6LZH