Old May 4th 09, 10:37 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Default RCA AR88 or CR88 speaker

I would like to see the original speaker accompanying the RCA AR88 or CR88
receivers.

I have spent plenty of time on google with no success.

Would any one be able to suggest me where I could see a picture of it?

73

Tony I0JX
Rome, Italy

Old May 11th 09, 03:34 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Hi Tony,

you'll find a photo of the original loudspeaker of the AR or CR88 in the CR88 manual
available as a .pdf file from the very famous BAMA site or its mirror EDEBRIS.

Link below:

http://bama.sbc.edu/rca.htm

You'll find the CR88 manual in the list.

73

Thierry

On Mon, 4 May 2009 23:37:56 +0200, "Antonio Vernucci" wrote:

I would like to see the original speaker accompanying the RCA AR88 or CR88

Replace _AT_ by the usual symbol to get the correct mail address
Old May 26th 09, 10:21 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

On May 4, 11:37*pm, "Antonio Vernucci" wrote:
I would like to see the original speaker accompanying the RCA AR88 or CR88
receivers.

I have spent plenty of time on google with no success.

Would any one be able to suggest me where I could see a picture of it?

73

Tony I0JX
Rome, Italy

Dear Tony,

I have one of these speakers which I bought for my AR 88 recently on
EBay. Original (1944) MI-22201 from R.C.A. Cost me a fortune!! I could
photograph it and send you a picture but the AR 88 manual also has a
picture in it.

best wishes,
Chris HB9HFB

AR88 WTB aalaan Boatanchors 0 December 10th 06 07:58 PM
FA RCA SPEAKER FOR AR88 CR91 ETC Larry Asp Boatanchors 0 April 11th 06 11:40 PM
FS RCA AR88 & CR88 Bob Login Boatanchors 2 July 23rd 03 04:15 AM
FS RCA AR88 & CR88 Bob Login Swap 0 July 13th 03 08:38 PM