RadioBanter

-   -   Looking for a 35.52 MHz FT 101E crystal. (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/144445-looking-35-52-mhz-ft-101e-crystal.html)

Paul P[_2_] June 10th 09 03:48 AM

Looking for a 35.52 MHz FT 101E crystal.

I have an FT-101 on the bench with out the 10D crystal of 35.52MHz (HC/25U).
This is a common problem when the unit has been modified for a different
band (like CB). This crystal provides operation up to 30MHz and 30 MHz
operation is needed to properly set the alignment of the three preselector
coils.

Before I order a new one from ICM, does any one have one they care to part
with? If so please email me.

Thanks for looking,

Paul P