RadioBanter

-   -   New addition to the collection at Radio Heaven (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/145141-new-addition-collection-radio-heaven.html)

Ron in Radio Heaven[_4_] July 10th 09 02:20 AM

New addition to the collection at Radio Heaven

I thought you BA guys might like to see the latest addition to the
collection here at Radio Heaven.
http://radioheaven.homestead.com/AN-APS-19.html
Now if I can just talk the XYL into letting get something appropriate
to mount it in...

73, Ron w4ron

Ron in Radio Heaven[_4_] July 10th 09 05:14 AM

New addition to the collection at Radio Heaven

On Jul 9, 10:53*pm, "Barry" wrote:
"Vivit" ? *:)
Barry - N4BUQ

OK Barry, I'll bite, what's Vivit?
I searched it on google and couldn't find anything
close.

73, Ron w4ron

Dr. Barry L. Ornitz[_3_] July 12th 09 12:25 AM

On Jul 9, 10:53 pm, "Barry" wrote:
"Vivit" ? :)
Barry - N4BUQ

OK Barry, I'll bite, what's Vivit?
I searched it on google and couldn't find anything
close.

73, Ron w4ron

It has been close to 50 years since I took Latin, but I think he is
asking, "Is it alive?"

73, Barry (a different one) WA4VZQ

mikea July 12th 09 12:36 AM

On Jul 9, 10:53 pm, "Barry" wrote:
"Vivit" ? :)
Barry - N4BUQ

OK Barry, I'll bite, what's Vivit?
I searched it on google and couldn't find anything
close.

73, Ron w4ron

It has been close to 50 years since I took Latin, but I think he is
asking, "Is it alive?"

73, Barry (a different one) WA4VZQ

Vere, ita est. Quaerit, "vivit". "Vivitque" appropriatior est.

Et Extra et pedans sum.

--
Mike Andrews, W5EGO

Tired old sysadmin

Barry July 12th 09 07:32 PM

On Jul 9, 10:53 pm, "Barry" wrote:
"Vivit" ? :)
Barry - N4BUQ

OK Barry, I'll bite, what's Vivit?
I searched it on google and couldn't find anything
close.

73, Ron w4ron

It has been close to 50 years since I took Latin, but I think he is
asking, "Is it alive?"

73, Barry (a different one) WA4VZQ

Well, I only wish it were that elegant. He had misspelled "visit" on one of
the buttons on the web page. I should have responded privately...

Barry - N4BUQ (the same one)