RadioBanter

-   -   Hallicrafter info found (S20R) (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/145899-hallicrafter-info-found-s20r.html)

R Heselberg August 9th 09 09:24 PM

Hallicrafter info found (S20R)

Thanks to K7FM and Bama I jumpered some pins and it came to life. Lots of
hum from bad filter caps but it does work. Bob Heselberg Eatonville Wa

Richard Knoppow August 11th 09 11:46 PM

Hallicrafter info found (S20R)

" R Heselberg" wrote in message
access...
Thanks to K7FM and Bama I jumpered some pins and it came
to life. Lots of hum from bad filter caps but it does
work. Bob Heselberg Eatonville Wa

FWIW I scanned an original 1945 manual which is now on
BAMA. This is a high resolution scan and a rather large PDF
file. It has a hi-res schematic. This is essentially the
same hanbook found elsewhere but the scan is better and its
complete. I will probably add restringing info since that
seems to be hard to get. Several folks helped me out when I
needed that info but I must make a clean diagram.

--
Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles