RadioBanter

-   -   Lafayette HE-80 or HA-225 dial face removal (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/147578-lafayette-he-80-ha-225-dial-face-removal.html)

Phil[_3_] October 29th 09 06:06 PM

Lafayette HE-80 or HA-225 dial face removal

I have a Lafayette HE-80 receiver [similar to the HA-225] in
relatively good condition except for the dial face that could use a
some TLC. Removing it from the front panel looks a little tricky to
me. Has anyone been through this before and could give me some
guidance?

Phil Hopkins

Michael Black[_2_] October 30th 09 04:51 AM

On Thu, 29 Oct 2009, Phil wrote:

I have a Lafayette HE-80 receiver [similar to the HA-225] in
relatively good condition except for the dial face that could use a
some TLC. Removing it from the front panel looks a little tricky to
me. Has anyone been through this before and could give me some
guidance?

Phil Hopkins

There's an "old radio" column in Popular Communication, and just earlier
this year it covered the HE-80.

Michael VE2BVW