RadioBanter

-   -   BA CQ (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/148073-ba-cq.html)

john November 19th 09 12:52 PM

BA CQ

There are several great ideas mentioned other than mine. I really
didn't think I should have said it but now glad I did. With respect
to rock controlled rigs. One on the greatest things I recall from
my novice days was when I worked a station as a novice on 40 mtrs cw,
in the evening time
with an old globe chief with crystals control and a hallicrafters
rcvr ( cannot recall the model), from Greensboro, NC to Seaside, Org.
during the busiest time of the evening around 2000 hrs local ( 8 PM
EST). The QRM was terrific and we had a long QSO.
Nuff said, John K4ZYF