RadioBanter

-   -   WTB CW Pitch Knob for Hallicrafters SX-71 (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/149863-wtb-cw-pitch-knob-hallicrafters-sx-71-a.html)

w8khz February 21st 10 01:25 AM

WTB CW Pitch Knob for Hallicrafters SX-71

2 Attachment(s)
Looking for a CW Pitch knob for a Hallicrafters SX-71. I believe the same knob was used on the SX-42, SX-43 and possibly other models of Hallicrafters receivers from the late '40s and early '50s era. Attached is a couple of pictures of what I'm looking for. Please note that this knob has a pin on the back that allows for only one rotation of the knob.

Thanks,

Brian - W8KHZ