RadioBanter

-   -   Lampkin 107c (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/150601-lampkin-107c.html)

Jack Bumgarner March 31st 10 02:58 AM

Lampkin 107c

I have a non-working Lampkin type 107c communications monitor. Does anyone know where I can find either a manual or schematic for it? Thanks in advance for any assistance.

David Thompson April 1st 10 02:54 AM

Lampkin 107c

jack,

Try W7FG Vintage Manuals. They just changed the name but I feel sure W7FG
will get to their web page. Another is Pete Wa2CWA, the manualman.
If Pete does not have it he may know where to get the material.
73 Dave K4JRB

--
Jack Bumgarner