RadioBanter

-   -   Wanted: Vintage Tektronix Gear (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/151198-wanted-vintage-tektronix-gear.html)

Chris[_10_] May 4th 10 08:38 AM

Wanted: Vintage Tektronix Gear

Hello Everyone,

I'm looking for old Tektronix equipment in the lower-mainland (British
Columbia, Canada) - for hobbyist purposes. Anything - including 300-
series, 400-series and 500-series oscilloscopes. As well as any
accessories.

Since this is for a hobby of mine, I don't have a huge amount of money
to spend, but will certainly try to be fair.

I have a passion for the older test equipment, especially Tektronix -
I'm also interested in old HP test equipment if you've got any as
well.

Let me know what you have and I'll come take it away.

Appreciate your time -

Regards,

Chris

Bill Baka May 22nd 10 03:09 PM

On 05/04/2010 12:38 AM, Chris wrote:
Hello Everyone,

I'm looking for old Tektronix equipment in the lower-mainland (British
Columbia, Canada) - for hobbyist purposes. Anything - including 300-
series, 400-series and 500-series oscilloscopes. As well as any
accessories.

Since this is for a hobby of mine, I don't have a huge amount of money
to spend, but will certainly try to be fair.

I have a passion for the older test equipment, especially Tektronix -
I'm also interested in old HP test equipment if you've got any as
well.

Let me know what you have and I'll come take it away.

Appreciate your time -

Regards,

Chris

Have you tried Ebay? Some things get bid up to insane level but if you
place limit on your bid, something else will come along sooner or later
that you may pick up really cheap. Try Craigslist too. You might get lucky.