RadioBanter

-   -   wanted: Drake L4 L4B L7 power supply parts (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/154147-wanted-drake-l4-l4b-l7-power-supply-parts.html)

Evan September 15th 10 04:04 PM

wanted: Drake L4 L4B L7 power supply parts

Looking for the "rails" that are used to mount the power supply boards
for the capacitors and diodes in the Drake linear amplifier power
supplies. Perhaps you have done the Harbach or HeathkitShop retrofits
and have some extra rails. I don't need the boards, capacitors, etc.,
since I have all the new parts but I do need several of those metal
rails if you have some available. If so, please let me know how many
you have and what the total, shipped cost would be.

Thanks for reading the post and enjoy those Drakes. And don't forget
the Drake nets on 40 and 75 meters.

73,

Evan, K9SQG