RadioBanter

-   -   T-368 Base Dimensions Please (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/188229-t-368-base-dimensions-please.html)

RonHarsh September 6th 12 01:12 AM

T-368 Base Dimensions Please

Anyone in the group have a MilSurplus T-368/URT from which they could get me some dimensions? I am looking to build a underframe for my T-3 and I need some dimensions. The frame appears to be made from channel steel ( the shape of a U with a wide base) and I need the width, height, and wall thickness of the steel. Also the general overall dimensions of the frame. I see that it is about the same length as the T-3 is wide but the legs extend out from the front/back a few inches. Also, how many shock absorbers are used?

73 & Tnx
Ron K3PID

grumpy November 9th 12 06:39 PM

T-368 Base Dimensions Please

I have manual on T-368/URT but bloody thing
does not have base dimensions sorry.
73 Ante ka2ays

--
RonHarsh