RadioBanter

-   -   WANTED; cross needle SWR meter (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/193402-wanted%3B-cross-needle-swr-meter.html)

Ron in Radio Heaven[_4_] March 31st 13 07:36 PM

WANTED; cross needle SWR meter

Guys, I'm looking for a cross needle SWR meter useable on the HF
amateur bands.
I'm working on installing an HF mobile in my car.

If you have one for sale or know of one available please let me know.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

David[_17_] April 2nd 13 11:44 AM

WANTED; cross needle SWR meter

At Sun, 31 Mar 2013 11:36:54 -0700, Ron in Radio Heaven rearranged some
electrons to write:

http://www.hamradio.com/detail.cfm?pid=H0-008975