RadioBanter

-   -   pride dx 300 (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/202567-re-pride-dx-300-a.html)

philo [_2_] April 3rd 14 01:32 AM

pride dx 300

On 03/12/2014 11:19 PM, Scott Dorsey wrote:
chuckie38 wrote:

Hey thxz for the reply John yes I know of RF parts But the thing is they
sold the last L/V transformer 6 years ago funny huh ok well if you fine
one for me please let me know I can have it rewound at the tune of
145.000 plus shipping hum .

$145 is not too bad, but if the primary is okay it's probably not too hard
to rewind the secondary yourself by hand. Not TOO many turns.

But if it were me I would substitute a generic filament transformer in there.
--scott

According to the schematic it's just a 2.8 amp 6.3vac transformer

$14 from AES