RadioBanter

-   -   BC-375 filament voltmeter switch (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/212687-bc-375-filament-voltmeter-switch.html)

[email protected] February 12th 15 05:06 PM

BC-375 filament voltmeter switch

Hi
I'm looking for the filament voltmeter toggle switch for the BC-375 transmitter.
Buy or trade
Thanks
Joe
N4NYT

Jim Mueller February 12th 15 08:46 PM

On Thu, 12 Feb 2015 09:06:58 -0800, jsfjr wrote:

Hi
I'm looking for the filament voltmeter toggle switch for the BC-375
transmitter.
Buy or trade Thanks Joe N4NYT

How does this switch differ from any other toggle switch and how would
someone recognize one if they had it in their box of switches?

--
Jim Mueller

To get my real email address, replace wrongname with dadoheadman.
Then replace nospam with fastmail. Lastly, replace com with us.

Barry OGrady[_3_] February 13th 15 10:03 PM

On Thu, 12 Feb 2015 09:06:58 -0800 (PST), wrote:

Hi
I'm looking for the filament voltmeter toggle switch for the BC-375 transmitter.

That should be on the front panel.
Try a google (image) search.

Joe

--

“The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction:
jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive,

-- Richard Dawkins, The God Delusion