RadioBanter

-   -   TBX-2 restoration (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/225938-re-tbx-2-restoration.html)

[email protected] June 25th 16 03:23 PM

TBX-2 restoration

Joseph Pinner

Hi, i have a 1941 remote tuning control for model RU-18 type CW-23012 I am asking $30. for if you're interested. I also have a military re-orientating device (very heavy) I am asking $200. for if you're interested. Both are still functional.

Michael Black[_2_] June 26th 16 02:40 PM

TBX-2 restoration

On Sat, 25 Jun 2016, wrote:

Joseph Pinner

Hi, i have a 1941 remote tuning control for model RU-18 type CW-23012 I
am asking $30. for if you're interested. I also have a military
re-orientating device (very heavy) I am asking $200. for if you're
interested. Both are still functional.

Do you think he's really interested 18 years later?

Michael

Bert[_3_] June 26th 16 04:16 PM

TBX-2 restoration

In news:alpine.LNX.2.02.1606260940230.11334@darkstar. example.org Michael
Black wrote:

On Sat, 25 Jun 2016, wrote:

Joseph Pinner

Hi, i have a 1941 remote tuning control for model RU-18 type CW-23012
I am asking $30. for if you're interested. I also have a military
re-orientating device (very heavy) I am asking $200. for if you're
interested. Both are still functional.

Do you think he's really interested 18 years later?

There's just something wrong with googlegroupers.

--
Bert Hyman W0RSB St. Paul, MN

Scott Dorsey June 26th 16 06:33 PM

TBX-2 restoration

Black wrote:

On Sat, 25 Jun 2016, wrote:

Joseph Pinner

Hi, i have a 1941 remote tuning control for model RU-18 type CW-23012
I am asking $30. for if you're interested. I also have a military
re-orientating device (very heavy) I am asking $200. for if you're
interested. Both are still functional.

Do you think he's really interested 18 years later?

There's just something wrong with googlegroupers.

I don't know, I've had a No. 19 set on my bench for more than 18 years now.
I keep saying I'll get it ready for the next field day...
--scott

Michael Black[_2_] June 28th 16 09:54 PM

TBX-2 restoration

Black wrote:

On Sat, 25 Jun 2016, wrote:

Joseph Pinner

Hi, i have a 1941 remote tuning control for model RU-18 type CW-23012
I am asking $30. for if you're interested. I also have a military
re-orientating device (very heavy) I am asking $200. for if you're
interested. Both are still functional.

Do you think he's really interested 18 years later?

There's just something wrong with googlegroupers.

I don't know, I've had a No. 19 set on my bench for more than 18 years now.
I keep saying I'll get it ready for the next field day...

Maybe you have explained all these replies to old messages.

Yes, I have various things open and waiting for something, it is possible
for that to be the case for 20 years. So perhaps you're right, people
aren't missing the date of the original post, they are assuming the
project just hasn't yet been finished.

Michael

Scott Dorsey June 28th 16 11:00 PM

TBX-2 restoration

Black wrote:

On Sat, 25 Jun 2016, wrote:

Joseph Pinner

Hi, i have a 1941 remote tuning control for model RU-18 type CW-23012
I am asking $30. for if you're interested. I also have a military
re-orientating device (very heavy) I am asking $200. for if you're
interested. Both are still functional.

Do you think he's really interested 18 years later?

There's just something wrong with googlegroupers.

I don't know, I've had a No. 19 set on my bench for more than 18 years now.
I keep saying I'll get it ready for the next field day...

Maybe you have explained all these replies to old messages.

Yes, I have various things open and waiting for something, it is possible
for that to be the case for 20 years. So perhaps you're right, people
aren't missing the date of the original post, they are assuming the
project just hasn't yet been finished.

I hope their wives are more understanding than mine.
--scott