RadioBanter

-   -   Value of Heathkit Items? (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/2839-value-heathkit-items.html)

Big Red June 26th 03 04:08 AM

Value of Heathkit Items?

I have a Heathkit Warrior HA-10
1 KW amplifier in very good condition
and also a Heathkit Mohawk RX-1 receiver in very good condition and
also a Heathkit DX-40 transmitter in good
condition
and last but not least a Heathkit VF-1 VFO.
All of this radio equipment was in operation up until about 5 years ago
until a death occured at which time it was put in the closet.
I need a GENERAL idea to this equipments value.
I sure don't like to use E-bay on items this nice!
Please e-mail me any replys and thank you in advance.