RadioBanter

-   -   "Archaic" AM (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/2901-re-%22archaic%22-am.html)

Dan/W4NTI July 14th 03 11:08 PM

"Archaic" AM

"David Stinson" wrote in message
I wish I could remind all those ninnys calling AM an "archaic"
mode that SSB has been around about, oh, seventy five years.
Shall we also do away with CW and RTTY just because
they meet an arbitrary age limit spewed forth
by some emotional boob with nothing better to do
than grind his personal axe? What a childish argument.

Ya really wanna get em going David? Mention that SSB is AM also.

Dan/W4NTI

K1DPM July 15th 03 01:46 AM

Hey Dan .. Good point! de Dick/K1DPM

..

Yardleyite July 15th 03 04:49 PM

I couldn't agree with you more. To me AM is synonomous with "Angel Music"!
Mod-U-Later,
"Vortex Joe" - N3IBX