RadioBanter

-   -   WTB Control Knobs For RA17 mk2 (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/3002-wtb-control-knobs-ra17-mk2.html)

Tim Heasman July 28th 03 04:32 PM

WTB Control Knobs For RA17 mk2

hi all,
Looking for two control knobs for my ra17. They are one for the AE. RANGE
switch, and one for the BFO NOTE.
One good piece of news is that W H Westlake has the worlds stock of Burndept
connectors for the ra17, and other items, both m & f.
Large new £2, Large s/h £1.
Small £1.

Thanks for your help.

Tim
g4lmh

Andy Cowley July 30th 03 02:46 PM

Tim Heasman wrote:
=

hi all,
Looking for two control knobs for my ra17. They are one for the AE. RA=

NGE
switch, and one for the BFO NOTE.
One good piece of news is that W H Westlake has the worlds stock of Bur=

ndept
connectors for the ra17, and other items, both m & f.
Large new =A32, Large s/h =A31.
Small =A31.
=

Thanks for your help.
=

Tim
g4lmh

try Colomor http://www.colomor.demon.co.uk/ They usually have almost ever=
y =

bit of an RA17 for sale. Not very cheap, though.

vy 73

Andy, M3ABC