RadioBanter

-   -   WTB/WTT/need ARC-2 manual (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/3035-wtb-wtt-need-arc-2-manual.html)

K3HVG August 2nd 03 02:06 AM

WTB/WTT/need ARC-2 manual

I'm looking for a copy of the maintenance manual for the AN/ARC-2 Navy
HF 2-9 MHz transceiver. I have the W7FG manual (Overhaul manual) but
all it has is mechanical and lubrication data. I'd pay to have it
copied or prefer to borrow it (yeah, I do return manuals as many can
attest) and make copies, return the original with copies and/or copy any
manual I might have that you might need. I've got over 100 original MIL
manuals, ham, too.
Thanks much de Jeep/K3HVG