RadioBanter

-   -   I shoulda kekpt my old ham gear :) (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/3083-i-shoulda-kekpt-my-old-ham-gear.html)

Panzer240 August 8th 03 10:14 PM

I shoulda kekpt my old ham gear :)

Man I wish I had my old SX-42 LOL

Look carefully at the pictures !!!
--
Panzer

Robert Hawk August 9th 03 02:14 AM

It looks like it has seen a lot of moisture..

Alfred Carlson August 9th 03 04:57 AM

Heck, I see this old junk for sale all the time for literally dimes on the dollar
for what they are getting on ebay. Lets just buy it all up and get started! We
can get a steady supply for those who want to buy.

Engineer wrote:

Panzer240 wrote:

Man I wish I had my old SX-42 LOL

Look carefully at the pictures !!!
--
Panzer

Er... Nice sofa?

Cheers,

Roger
--
Roger Jones, P.Eng.
Thornhill, Ontario,

"Friends don't let friends vote Liberal"

Steve August 9th 03 11:57 AM

Me too! Many moons ago I actually gave one of these away. It was in near
mint
condition too.

Steve

Nc183d August 11th 03 09:45 AM

Look at the bidding history. Right up to $100.00 it was a few bidders. After
that it was just 2 bidders. I may be an incurable skeptic, but I think I smell
a shill.
M.