RadioBanter

-   -   FS: Hallicrafters SX-43 ($30) (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/3173-fs-hallicrafters-sx-43-%2430.html)

WZ1U August 23rd 03 12:24 AM

FS: Hallicrafters SX-43 ($30)

I have for sale a Hallicrafters SX-43 receiver. Its in good condition,
but it does not power up. If you need digital shots I can send you
some. This will be sold as a non working radio with a problem. I would
prefer not to ship it and have it a pick up only, but will ship it if
I have to....I will take $30 plus shipping.....I can be reached at
(508) 821-2993 or email....WZ1U Steve / Lakeville, Ma.