RadioBanter

-   -   NEED VALIANT TRANSFORMER (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/3246-need-valiant-transformer.html)

Dee Almquist August 31st 03 02:19 PM

NEED VALIANT TRANSFORMER

Looking for a "good" LV power transformer for a Johnson Valiant. Some
trading?
73 es Dee, W4PNT

K3HVG September 2nd 03 01:48 PM

Dee, I have 2 scrapped Valiants. Unfortunately, I have lost track of
which one is which? Can you physically describe the iron? Also, I have
a fairly nice, entirely usable Valiant case and front panel, surplus to
my needs. Might you be interested? BTW, that Valiant I, I got from you
a few years back is still on-line, so to speak. I did have to replace
the VFO box, however. It just got worse and worse, so I ended the
issue.....!!
Regards and maybe see you at Gaithersburg (or Howard
County...whatever!!).

Jeep - K3HVG