RadioBanter

-   -   TRANSISTOR SUBSTITUTION (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/3269-transistor-substitution.html)

nbr September 3rd 03 12:28 AM

TRANSISTOR SUBSTITUTION

I need to replace a couple 2N697 transistors.

Can anyone tell me a commonly available replacement for these?

They are apparently used in a low frequency application, think they
may need to sink a little current.

Any suggestions?

Thanks and 73
Dan

Please respond to this email address (and remove the NOSPAM):

Eskay September 3rd 03 12:54 AM

nbr wrote:

I need to replace a couple 2N697 transistors.

Can anyone tell me a commonly available replacement for these?

They are apparently used in a low frequency application, think they
may need to sink a little current.

Any suggestions?

Thanks and 73
Dan

Please respond to this email address (and remove the NOSPAM):

NTE 123 and NTE 128.
Eskay

Nocturnal1 September 3rd 03 05:02 PM

Here are the specs:
http://www.pemberton.electronics.bti.../2n/2N697.html

Apparently there is no direct substitution, but a Google search shows
several sources with an average price of $1.69US.

~Tom