RadioBanter

-   -   SG-1144/U sig gen ?? (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/3313-sg-1144-u-sig-gen.html)

Henry Kolesnik September 7th 03 09:45 PM

SG-1144/U sig gen ??

I just got this unit made by AUL Instruments and am waiting on a CD manual.
I couldn't find a paper one but if anyone has a spare paper one for sale I'd
like to know. I've had it on for several days and when set to 250.00 KHz it
drops about 1/2 Hz/hr, using a HP 5385A counter. This morning I cranked the
SG to 90.00MHz, near its upper limit and its dropping at a much higher rate
like 3Khz per hour. I'm curious if anyone knows what kind of oscillator
this unit has and what kind of stability I can expect after its warmed up
and stabilizes.
tnx
hank wd5jfr