RadioBanter

-   -   Heathkit HW-202 2m Transceivers (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/3862-heathkit-hw-202-2m-transceivers.html)

Bob October 8th 03 11:35 PM

Heathkit HW-202 2m Transceivers

Cleaning out storage area and found 5 HW-202 2m transceivers. These
would come with extra crystals. Several years ago I was using these
on the air and as far as I know at least 3 were working. This is old
stuff but someone my be collecting or just want to play with them.
Think I have the manual but will have to go check. If you are
interested in the lot make any reasonable offer plus shipping from zip
28139.

Thanks Bob