RadioBanter

-   -   FS: Hallicrafters SX-117 Receiver (not working) (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/3890-fs-hallicrafters-sx-117-receiver-not-working.html)

Bob October 10th 03 01:42 AM

FS: Hallicrafters SX-117 Receiver (not working)

Still cleaning out my storage and found another treasure. It is the
Hallicrafters SX-117 Receiver. This radio looks great, shinny knobs,
beautiful face plate and cabinet but it doesn't work. I took it on a
trade a number of years ago but never got to this project. The tubes
light and all the dial lights work. I remember that when I first got
it I was able to hear very weak signals on some bands and even its own
crystal calibrator. It still comes on but I didn't put headphones or
an antenna on it today. I just need to find a good home for it. I
will take the best offer over $50 plus shipping from zip 28139.

73

Bob

email: