RadioBanter

-   -   FS: PAIR of Hallicrafters S-40B receivers (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/3993-fs-pair-hallicrafters-s-40b-receivers.html)

GS October 13th 03 04:23 PM

FS: PAIR of Hallicrafters S-40B receivers

To email me remove NOSPAM from my address:

For Sale:

Pair of Hallicrafters S-40b receivers. One is
really ugly - all the paint is gone completely. The
other looks nice but the transformer puked.
But there is enough here to make 1 good one,
with parts left over.

Not worth much I know - and shipping will be
expensive. But I thought I'd post one last time before
they get parted out and the chassis go out in the
trash. I've never gotten around to combining them
and I know I never will.

Any reasonable offer - locals preferred (Tacoma, WA)
but will ship via UPS if you pay for it! They weigh over
25 pounds each.

DON'T HIT REPLY - paste in my email address and
remove 'NOSPAM' -