RadioBanter

-   -   WTB: Heathkit SB Line Stuff (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/4077-wtb-heathkit-sb-line-stuff.html)

RS2BK October 17th 03 04:27 PM

WTB: Heathkit SB Line Stuff

Looking for the plastic dial (0 to 500 ) window used in the SB heath
line.

Jim Roseman w9ud
Moline, IL

ckh October 18th 03 03:10 AM

On Sun, 17 Oct 3903 15:27:53, (RS2BK) wrote:

Looking for the plastic dial (0 to 500 ) window used in the SB heath
line.

Jim Roseman w9ud
Moline, IL

These show up on eBay regularly., Also, someone tooled up a
private run of these and they are available on the web.

You can also fix broken dials if you're careful. I've seen
writeups on how to do that.

de ah6gi/4

G.Beat October 18th 03 04:47 AM

"RS2BK" wrote in message
Looking for the plastic dial (0 to 500 ) window used in the SB heath
line.

Jim Roseman w9ud
Moline, IL

Jim -

I would check with NC Total Electronics. While they are no currently
accepting
additional repairs. They do have a number of parts.
Mike Shelton has re-machined the SB Series circular dial

http://www.nctotalelectronics.com/#Parts%20&

w9gb