RadioBanter

-   -   Heath SA-2040 tuner..worth ?? (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/4111-heath-sa-2040-tuner-worth.html)

Dan/W4NTI October 18th 03 11:46 PM

Heath SA-2040 tuner..worth ??

Can anyone give me an idea what a SA-2040 Heath tuner is worth?

Dan/W4NTI

KeyBoard In The Wilderness October 19th 03 02:19 AM

From Hamapedia URL: http://aade.com/hampedia/heathkitp.htm

SA-2040 12 $77.00 $129.18 $178.50

--
73 From -- The KeyBoard In The Wilderness

nk.net...

Deos October 19th 03 09:45 AM

got mine on ebay for 140$
at that price there ok ,nice capacitors,silver connections.
the inductor could have a better dial ( if you change bands a lot your wrist
will start hurting...)

--
http://www.qsl.net/sv1hao

Jerry October 21st 03 03:25 AM

"Dan/W4NTI" w4nti@get rid of this mindspring.com wrote in message
ink.net...
Thanks guys.

Dan/W4NTI

"Deos" wrote in message
got mine on ebay for 140$
at that price there ok ,nice capacitors,silver connections.
the inductor could have a better dial ( if you change bands a lot your

wrist
will start hurting...)

--
http://www.qsl.net/sv1hao
"Dan/W4NTI" w4nti@get rid of this mindspring.com wrote in message
nk.net...
Can anyone give me an idea what a SA-2040 Heath tuner is worth?

Dan/W4NTI

..........and I wouldn't trade mine for the world!

73

Jerry
K4KWH