RadioBanter

-   -   Heathkit HW-101 to SB-200 (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/4311-heathkit-hw-101-sb-200-a.html)

jos October 26th 03 06:29 PM

Heathkit HW-101 to SB-200

Hi..Does anyone know the pins on the 11 pin plug for the HW-101 for the
relay
connection to the SB-200 amplifier? The connection goes from the 11 pin plug
to an RCA jack on the back of the SB-200. I downloaded a manual but it's
'fuzzy'..I think it's looks like pins 11 and 9..Thanks...Josh

KIeth October 31st 11 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jos (Post 28462)
Hi..Does anyone know the pins on the 11 pin plug for the HW-101 for the
relay
connection to the SB-200 amplifier? The connection goes from the 11 pin plug
to an RCA jack on the back of the SB-200. I downloaded a manual but it's
'fuzzy'..I think it's looks like pins 11 and 9..Thanks...Josh

Hi, I have the exact problem, HW-101 to SB-200. I was wondering if you have figured it out yet.

Besse07 October 31st 11 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jos (Post 28462)
Hi..Does anyone know the pins on the 11 pin plug for the HW-101 for the
relay
connection to the SB-200 amplifier? The connection goes from the 11 pin plug
to an RCA jack on the back of the SB-200. I downloaded a manual but it's
'fuzzy'..I think it's looks like pins 11 and 9..Thanks...Josh

I just finished restoring a Heath kit SB-102, the first cousin to your HW-101. I had to replace 38 resistors that had gone WAY above their rated values. Some were open. I did not replace any resistor that was less than about 30% over rated value.

I don't know if this is typical or not. I have read where the SB-102 and I assume the HW-101 ran resistors and tubes right at or even above their rated wattage.