thanks
Phil
W5BVB

--exray-- October 27th 03 10:01 PM

wrote:
Does anyone have anyone they can recommend for "blanket wrap" trucking
of boatanchors? I've got a big item (250 libs) in CA to move to TX and I
think this might be the best way if I can get it done at a reasonable price.

thanks
Phil
W5BVB

If you've got access to bus terminals at both ends Trail-hound might be
worth considering.
-Bill

Wayne October 27th 03 11:24 PM

--exray-- wrote:

wrote:
Does anyone have anyone they can recommend for "blanket wrap" trucking
of boatanchors? I've got a big item (250 libs) in CA to move to TX and I
think this might be the best way if I can get it done at a reasonable price.

thanks
Phil
W5BVB

If you've got access to bus terminals at both ends Trail-hound might be
worth considering.
-Bill

I just shipped a boatanchor by Greyhound Express. Good prices, but they have a
150 lb. limit.

Wayne, KEØBZ

bobinphx October 28th 03 05:05 PM

forward air is the only way to go. Just crate your item on a pallet and they
will ship it... I sent a 6 foot by 4 foot by 4foot box from phx to the east
coast for 125.00 .....
http://www.forwardair.com/
bob in phx