RadioBanter

-   -   FS: 4-125A tubes (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/4514-fs-4-125a-tubes.html)

Joe Watson November 6th 03 03:05 PM

FS: 4-125A tubes

have a pair of used (but in original boxes) Eimac 4-125A tubes from the
estate of a SK.
I am trying to help his widow dispose of these items.

I have no way to test them, but I believe them to be good. I would like to
get $125 for the pair (including CONUS shipping) for her. If you take them
and determine that there is a problem, I will give you a refund.

The codes for these a P3-8238 and S3-1766.

I have a couple of JPEG's on these if you would like to see them.

Joe
W5WBR