Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 10th 03, 11:03 PM
Brenda Ann

Default Tektronix SUCKS!!!!!

John,

Unfortunately, yes, it is in Beaverton, close to the main Tek factory. I
have heard rumors over the years of their being branches elsewhere, but have
not been able to substantiate them (until a few years ago, I was a
Portlander). The thing is, Tek really doesn't have that sort of power to
require retailers to destroy Tek scopes that are traded in. I don't think it
would even be a legal requirement, since that would be basically stealing
from someone (whether the customer or the retailer). I'm sure that used Tek
scopes (and other equipment) will be around on the market for a very long
time to come.

Take care, and stay well.

"OCEANRADIO" wrote in message
Brenda
Thanks for your reply regarding Tektronix. Since I'm in the market for a

good
scope, please tell me about the Tek Country Store. I hope it isn't in
Beaverton.
John
K4XC