RadioBanter

-   -   Hammarlund CB-23 -- looking for documentation (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/4591-hammarlund-cb-23-looking-documentation.html)

K5DH November 11th 03 06:39 PM

Hammarlund CB-23 -- looking for documentation

I'm looking for service information for a 1960s
Hammarlund CB-23 tube-type base station CB set.
I found and downloaded the text portions of the
owner's manual which covers operation and basic
alignment, but I need a schematic, block diagram,
voltage and resistance charts, etc. There's no
Sams Photofacts on this one, so I must have the
original Hammarlund documentation. Please help
me to restore this interesting classic radio!

Lafayette Radio also sold this same transceiver
as the model HB-200 (I think that's correct).

Thanks and 73,
Dean K5DH

Michael A. Terrell November 11th 03 11:34 PM

K5DH wrote:

I'm looking for service information for a 1960s
Hammarlund CB-23 tube-type base station CB set.
I found and downloaded the text portions of the
owner's manual which covers operation and basic
alignment, but I need a schematic, block diagram,
voltage and resistance charts, etc. There's no
Sams Photofacts on this one, so I must have the
original Hammarlund documentation. Please help
me to restore this interesting classic radio!

Lafayette Radio also sold this same transceiver
as the model HB-200 (I think that's correct).

Thanks and 73,
Dean K5DH

H. W. Sams CB-10 manual is listed for the HB200.
--

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida