RadioBanter

-   -   Kenwood Twins, T-599, R-599: need manuals, transceive cable (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/4653-kenwood-twins-t-599-r-599-need-manuals-transceive-cable.html)

Doug McLaren November 17th 03 06:43 AM

Kenwood Twins, T-599, R-599: need manuals, transceive cable

I've recently picked up a pair of the Kenwood `Twins' -- a T-599 and
R-599. Alas, I don't know how to use them (not even sure if they even
work so far), and don't have the transceive cable that goes between
the two.

Anybody have a set of manuals for them that they'd be willing to copy
or scan for me?

Also, I'd like a transceive cable for them, if somebody has one that
they're willing to sell. Perhaps you used to have a set of these
radios, but don't anymore? :)

Thanks!

--
Doug McLaren,
Ever stop to think and forget to start again?