RadioBanter

-   -   F.S. National NFM-73 (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/4770-f-s-national-nfm-73-a.html)

Wa4uso November 28th 03 02:57 PM

F.S. National NFM-73

I have one National FM Adpt.(NFM-73) for sale. The unit is in good condition
and is made to plug into the back of the NC-173. The unit comes with a one foot
long octal m to f extension cable, perhaps allowing it to be used in the
HRO-50, HRO-60 and NC-183, not sure. Price is $80.00 plus shipping within
conus. Payment by money order, ups cod, Paypal(add $3.00) or
personal check(ten days check clear time). Please email if
interested.
TNX Darrell Darby