RadioBanter

-   -   SOLAR Constant Voltage Xmfr Question? (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/4782-solar-constant-voltage-xmfr-question.html)

Bruce Anderson November 29th 03 03:59 AM

SOLAR Constant Voltage Xmfr Question?

I have a SOLAR 115 volt 1.04 Amp constant voltage transformer. It does not
work.
I found that the capacitor in it was open. It appears it was replaced some
time ago before I bought it. The failed capacitor is 4uF 350 volt rating. I
am trying to find what is the proper value and voltage replacement for this
capacitor. An email to SOLAR has gone unanswered.

Can anyone tell me what this capacitor value and voltage should be?

Bruce
W1LUS