RadioBanter

-   -   FA: Good cheap Toshiba laptop for Packet, logging, etc. (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/4824-fa-good-cheap-toshiba-laptop-packet-logging-etc.html)

GS December 2nd 03 03:27 AM

FA: Good cheap Toshiba laptop for Packet, logging, etc.

Old 386, but runs great. I used it in my trailer for logging and packet.
Has windows 3.11 and DOS 6.11. Has glidepoint 'touch mouse' pad,
and a fair amount of software installed. Comes with nice padded case.
Internal floppy drive. All works great, except the battery (of course).

Thanks for looking!

Skipp has an old toshiba web page December 2nd 03 05:22 PM

You can find a web page for older toshiba laptops at:

http://pilot.ucdavis.edu/toshiba

cheers
skipp

: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=3444083709