RadioBanter

-   -   Help in identifying a National Speaker (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/4908-help-identifying-national-speaker.html)

Bob Rinaldi December 8th 03 05:26 PM

Help in identifying a National Speaker

I've had this old speaker around for years, and am planning to sell it
on ebay, but I can't identify it.

Any National collectors out there who could help? I'll email a picture
to you.

I've been using it with a 75A-3.

Thanks!
Bob
W1CNY
..
..

All outgoing mail and files scanned by GRISOFT AVG PROFESSIONAL EDITION.

http://www.w1cny.com/w1cny-1

Mike Knudsen December 8th 03 07:41 PM

In article _u2Bb.466531$Tr4.1289289@attbi_s03, "Bob Rinaldi"
writes:

Any National collectors out there who could help? I'll email a picture
to you.

I'd like a picture, thanks. I have an old wooden speaker that I think is
National. I'm down to 3 National sets now, not quite a collector :-)

I've been using it with a 75A-3.

Too bad that's not a 75A-4, the connection might be worth a few more bux on
eBay :-) 73, Mike K.

Oscar loves trash, but hates Spam! Delete him to reply to me.