RadioBanter

-   -   WTB: T-368 Transmitter (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/4948-wtb-t-368-transmitter.html)

k3hvg December 13th 03 05:28 PM

WTB: T-368 Transmitter

I'm looking to purchase a nice, working T-368 transmitter. I have
$1000-$2000 to "invest" (hi!!) in the right unit. I'm located in the
mid-Atlantic region but could pick-up/meet someone at some reasonable
distance (with appropriate reimbursement for your travel.). As a
caveat to the above requirements, I'm a pretty fair tech, and could
"work" on a unit electronically, but I'm not a great body/fender
person. I'd be happy to discuss almost any T-368 that might be
available. As always, thanks for the read.
de Jeep/K3HVG

Dan/W4NTI December 13th 03 06:29 PM

"k3hvg" wrote in message
I'm looking to purchase a nice, working T-368 transmitter. I have
$1000-$2000 to "invest" (hi!!) in the right unit. I'm located in the
mid-Atlantic region but could pick-up/meet someone at some reasonable
distance (with appropriate reimbursement for your travel.). As a
caveat to the above requirements, I'm a pretty fair tech, and could
"work" on a unit electronically, but I'm not a great body/fender
person. I'd be happy to discuss almost any T-368 that might be
available. As always, thanks for the read.
de Jeep/K3HVG

Check with K2EDQ, Gene Pilot in Neptune NY.
Last time I heard he had a few of them he needed to part with.

Tell him Dan/W4NTI sent ya. Good luck.

Dan/W4NTI