RadioBanter

-   -   Heathkit Warrior Transceiver Mod. (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/5032-heathkit-warrior-transceiver-mod.html)

Scott December 24th 03 03:22 PM

Heathkit Warrior Transceiver Mod.

Hello All,
I recently acquired a Heathkit Warrior HA-10 Linear Amplifier. I wish to
drive it with a HW-101 Transceiver. Could someone who has added the
relay(s) give me some guidance? This is my first amp. and I don't want to
install something that is going to be a "weak link" (impedance bump, arching
contacts etc.) part number(s) and where to purchase would be a good start.
Any other mods. and reasons to do them as well.

Thank you!

73,

Scott KC9AWN