RadioBanter

-   -   Help with Aussie A510 man pack (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/5068-help-aussie-a510-man-pack.html)

Ron December 30th 03 08:46 PM

Help with Aussie A510 man pack

Hi
I have got hold of an old Australian A510 and I'd
like to get it going on 80mtrs qrp it has a few problems
and so I badly need a circuit and connection details
of the various plugs and sockets, anything useful
would be appreciated
thanks from Ron g3yuh......

David VE7ETI December 31st 03 12:08 AM

Look for an AN-PRC510, that was the peacekeeper version and there are
a few of those about. HTH