RadioBanter

-   -   Heathkit HW 101 paint? (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/5103-heathkit-hw-101-paint.html)

Ray Collins January 3rd 04 03:58 AM

Heathkit HW 101 paint?

Need a "touch up" on a HW 101 I'm trying to restore. Anybody have a
number for the green case paint?

Thanks
Ray

K5VSE January 3rd 04 04:13 AM

Get hold of Mike Shelton at the following web site. I have used his paints
several times, and they are as close a match as you can get

http://www.angelfire.com/nc/totalelectronics/

Hope this helps you out. Have fun doing the old Heathkit restorations. I've
done 6 different HW-101 and speaker. (HS-1681) They came out beatiful !

73 de

Mike-K5VSE
Formerly WB6VSE, senior tech, amateur division, SBE/Linear Systems,
Watsonville, CA
"Real Radios Glow in the Dark"
3.922 nightly